Wednesday, April 7, 2010

When it Comes to Laziness the British Take the Cake - theundergroundbootcamp.com/blog

This is the image i carefully copied from the original news story.  You will find the link in Paulin's post.  Anyway don't miss the link below.  Of course Dr-A's witty comment makes this post of Paulin's, Go to my comments below. (Don't forget it's the British who are lazy - so leave a comment of your own) 


When it Comes to Laziness the British Take the Cake - theundergroundbootcamp.com/blog

2 comments:

  1. Nice story, well spotted Paulin. I think the law, if it really exists (we’re awfully near April 1st.) exists because of the danger from a slow-moving car on the road. This can confuse other drivers. However, I have been away from my motherland for 14 years, and there may now be laws aimed at lazy people for all I know. And about bloody time too.
    (I reblogged your piece on ‘night eating’ without asking – hope you don’t mind)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I don't feel so lazy taking my dog for a walk while riding my 3 wheel bike... at least I don't take the golf cart, like so many in my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete

Do tell me what you think. It's the blood of blogs.